Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Senator Kennedy

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I awoke this morning to the news I had once again lost a dear friend.....a friend I had never met. Not many weeks ago his sister and now him passed leaving such legacies for us all to follow. If I were to make a list of the ways he has affected my life it would be endless. He made mistakes in life but was not afraid to come back and show how much he had learned.....He was human and I will miss his true grit in face of loss and that New England humor that brought the light back to a dark day. Heaven must be an interesting place today as all the Kennedy's that have passed join together to compare notes. I'll miss you one and all...love pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease