Sunday, October 15, 2017

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820 Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

HE WILL GUIDE YOU

Here it is about five am and me and my cats are going round and round. The minute I turn on my computer they go wild. I could normally handle this huge sign of affection but when dealing with them with only the sight in my right eye and relearning the ins and outs of blogging all over again, my patience is less than it should be. They have decided to just line up on the desk and peak at me around the back of the computer.

I had awesome news from my cardio doctor this week. Sine surgery July 25, I am doing so well  that I need not have another appointment until a year from now bare any problems. Next is  getting my eyes retested and I am ready to go into winter, which by the way, the "woolie worms" are solid black which means a very bad winter coming.

I have just one more thing to say tonight and that is. Please pray for all the people who are suffering right now and pray for strength for those helping them. Take care to learn to live on less and open your mind to love in so many forms. As you move through the day, keep an on going conversation with our Lord and he WILL guide you....love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease