Sunday, May 17, 2009

Getting Old and Laughing at Myself

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Setting

This getting old is a tricky thing. And when do you go through it? When your too old. Too old to finish a thought without getting side tracked. Too old to see the seriousness of something you think is funny. Too old to do what your kids tell you to do without a comment that only gets you in more trouble. I guess it's a blessing that God saves Old for last...so we can savor the moment and even though we may be the only one enjoying the humor of it...we chuckle to ourselves and walk away while someone, somewhere is shaking their heads in disbelief. Blundering through life is one thing and then you realize that education is drastically needed to complete the goal. With three years of college behind me in the Young phase of my life, I think I could really enjoy and learn something now. College was actually a social event in our town. It was something everyone did after high school but not much was learned....Now in he quiet of my Old phase, maybe things would sink in better...I can only hope I have enough active brain cells to understand. If I don't, I'll just have something else to laugh about.....lol love pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease