Monday, April 19, 2010

FOUR DAYS

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I am in a state of total disbelief. Not that I have not always been a positive person BUT, I have been poor all my life, not dirt poor but poor enough. If anyone would have toid me three years ago anything that happened to me last wek was on the way I would have laughed them out of the room. Several times I have called my oldest daughter at work, just to tell her, "Heidi. your just not going to believe." Never in a thousand years would I have thought I would have been able to raise $2,100.00 on my own and one donation $1,000.00. Universities are contacting me and saying they have noticed my blogs are have realized I am a fighter and was being studied. I have been invited to events that before I could only dream of...rather like someone standing outside peering through the window at the gala inside. None of this has ever bothered me because none of this has ever been in my realm of function. Now here I am, blundering my way through unknown territory. It's just too funny. A wardrobe that was just fine for all events, now leaves alot to be desired. Shoes, which I have just worn for comfort, not looks, is a whole different story. I walk like a drunk, old lady anyway and then try to dress that up.....Croc's don't come in dressy. Then there is this thought..to scooter, or wheelchair or powerchair...that is the question. And last but not least, names....yes names...buy the thousands. What name goes with what school or company, what book did they write and what was it's name? Do you since just a little panic here? I have learned after 63 years in this body that there is no problem I cannot handle. God has sent some pretty rough ones my way in past years and I always survived. AND I am sure once my journey starts Thursday I will be just fine BUT in this moment I am driving me and everyone around me crazy......and some of us were already there to start with love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease