Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Around the World in Purple

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820Blogger: Today With Though Purple day has come and gone I quess you know it will never be far from my heart. after last October seventh when once again I went down with a grand mal seizure which landed me in the hospital for a week and more tests and more medication. I had suffered two seizures in 1996 and actually died but had no more and assumed they had diagnosed me wrong....Wrong!!!!! As time goes on this year I hope to become more and more involved in the community and be able to figure out the many different kinds of seizures and their effects on the body and pass them on to you. I can tell you that Patientslikeme.com has open a new Epilepsy site that is thriving and I am a new member about to become a PRO 3 status which I am very proud of. That means I have filled and kept my profile and records up to date for a given length of time. The information I have already learned there is huge....more later love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease