Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleep, sleep, sleep.....

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

First I never slept. I might pick up a couple of hours here and a couple more somewhere else but now it's all day sleeping with a few hours up and that in tiny spurts. My meds are obviously off as is my walking and generally all functions...When I first wake up from sleeping I feel great until I try to walk. There is the fact, No sustained walking for this girl. Left hip will old no weight and right arm is extremely swollen at the shoulder, and yes I am still snowed in. Hopefully the temp will get about freezing and the ice will disappear from my hill side and let me get to town and my doctor and PT person. So many things play into this disease and make it worse or better. Right now they will have to wait because, Yes I am going back to bed...love pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease