Monday, October 19, 2009

What am I Battling Now?

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Setting

I am not going to dwell on this but I things have once again changed for me.  After my seizure last week, I'm dizzy and the anti-convulsion medication really knocks me out.  They have cut the requip to twice a day and today I slept from 12:00 to 4:00  and probably would have slept longer if my mom had not woke me up to see how I was doing. But as before, thirteen years ago, I am calm and peaceful inside.  Only one thing has changed since then, now the one thing I had left is gone .... my right hand.  It now shakes right along with the left and takes me to  unexpected places on the computer. I look up and I am on the wrong line or wrong page all together.  Why don't I just give up?  I have wrote enough lines to fill several books.  I have made my point with more than enough people.  I have traveled enough miles for Parkinson's.  Or have I?  Is there a stopping point?  I don.t think so.  Is there someone interested that this seizure has set my right hand off ? If there is not there should be.  Some researcher should be calling me in to investigate what is going on with me.  Why is my right hand unable to rest when I am typing?  This is almost like starting over with PD except the symptoms are much worse.  This is my diagnoses Pd, RA, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Fluctuating Blood Pressure, and Cysts in my Carotid Artery.  The Heart is good. With these I am a medical wonder or disaster waiting to happen, so I am just going to continue as I have, writing things from the heart, because I know it cares. Writing things from the mind. as long as it holds out and I can remember.  And writing things from my soul forever......Love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease