Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"SUCH A DAY"

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

"Such a day" today and it was made even more fantastic because
Vandalia, Illinois was visited by the "notorious" quilt angels who we all know have more money than they know what to do with and have very sneaky ways about them. My photographer (meagan) and I had an agreement on pictures of the Unity Quilt, with everyone involved getting a copy and when I was talking to Ladyhawk (Marla), she ask who was doing it and I made up a name knowing if she found out who was doing it she would pay for it. I thought I had handled it well and surely she would never find her. Well you don't mess with quilt angels!They travel in the "Boondocks" in search of things to do that make people cry....I had to be on the radio at 8AM this morning and Meagan was there in a Chamber of Commerce meeting.....just smiling!!!!! Never once did she let on that she had been tracked down and the bill was paid. When I arrived at her shop later in the day, she was all a smile and having "such a day" and she said to pass the word on to the quilt angels how much she enjoyed their visit and that she would stay in touch.....She is a wonderful, young photographer just getting started in hard times and these quilt angels made both her day and mine...I love you all so...POKIE

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease