Wednesday, July 31, 2013

After all I've done for you?

How precious life is to me,yet I have no fear of dying. I hope all that know me realize my faith keeps me ever driven. God keeps me in perpetual motion. I am in constant search of something I have never seen...a new color, a new sound, a beautiful sunset or dawn. Parkinson's tries to slow me down and then I realize that I have no time for pain nor does anyone else have time to listen to me complain. My feet have never stopped in the last week and I LOVED IT. I covered miles all said I should not, overcame a new fear I have developed of driving in St.Louis by myself and most important I had conversations with people I should have talked to years ago. Surely in these conversations you take the possibility of hearing things you don't want to hear but when all is said, your life is richer by far. I would take this opportunity to thank Russ and Heidi for listening to me babble on. I have spent a week with two of my many VBF and feel the warm glow it has produced. Thank you Lord for holding my hand as I ventured on in discovering the art of being a better servant and also thank you for whispering in my ear once years ago, "After all I have done for you?" when I threatened to give up and go back to bed....love ya Pokie

2 comments:

Patient-Online said...

Hi Pokie, I just stopped by to see how you were doing. I am giving blogging a chance again since I stopped writing PD Plus Me (We Will Go On). I can relate to your angst and things that come up related to your several neurological and other medical struggles. My new blog is Farther On and the address is fartheronwithpdplusme.blogspot.com Take care, Dan

CleanUp Master said...

Such a nice story you shared :

purnima in august 2017


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease