Monday, October 30, 2017

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820 Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I am fighting so many things today, just as the world is as they watch and listen to the news and try not to worry but add that news in with trials of daily life and poor health and the burden becomes very heavy. My diseases thrive on my increasing inability to handle acute stress. I am a firm believer that God has left me here for an extreme purpose. I have actually died three times in the last three years and September 25, 2017 my heart was stopped for an hour for repairs. Through all this, I have had a continual conversation with my Lord. I'm sure you would laugh were I were to share this with you but they were beautiful. I so want to continue to blog and add the stories I know from my home town of Cape Girardeau, Missouri while the stories are still there. If google allows me, I hope to consolidate add my writings to one Facebook and my blogs. Originally Coffee With Pokie was on the light side and Pokie Too With PD.... was more serious but, it appears the first has been taken over and is now in a foreign language and I am ask to befriend myself to post on the Facebook page I was the proudest of.

I am sure all will come out well with help. At least before backing out for awhile, I had the posts printed....Thank you, Lord.    Have a wonderful night and hopefully more from me tomorrow,,,,Love Pokie 

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease