Friday, February 27, 2009

Saving the Economy?

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I have been kind of distant in the past couple of weeks. I have been battling Parkinson's Disease with all I have and also decided that it was time to outfit my living quarters for my inabilities and MY comfort. Last Thursday I went to town on a mission. Since I was going to Washington D.C. in two weeks to lobby Congress, I decided that it made sense for me to get a Blackberry so all the things I needed were in one place ....computer, phone, camera and whatever I just had to figure out how to use it. Now it is Friday, the following week and I am getting my contacts in and have successfully made some calls so I guess I am not too old for this. While I was in there I also bought a couch and chair and ottoman and three tables.....Why? Because the couch I had was twenty years old and everything was mismatched and I figured if I was going through a depression I was going to be comfortable doing it. In hindsight this may have been kind of a "blond thing" I would say I am padding my nest for bad times. I can only tell you that when I sit in my new chair and fall asleep......I am very happy and comfortable and I am so glad I splurged on me and only me....maybe it was about time.

A friend came by yesterday from Wyoming in a huge mobile home and I think I'm in love with their home on the road. Though they only use it for vacations I could be quite comfortable in these surroundings. No taxes, just pay as you go and enjoy...dream on girlfriend......I would never be home then.....just load up mom and go.....pleasant dreams Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease