Thursday, December 1, 2011

THERACYCLE...YES

I have had an amazing journey in my mind today.  I really didn't think yesterday could be beaten but here we go.....We have had two days of beautiful sunshine in Illinois and that has always made me feel like God's pay back for my patience.  Yesterday I received an email from a gentleman representing THERACYCLE....Yes, "THE THERACYCLE" .  They have received recognition from NIH and they wanted my feedback on a cheaper model for PD patients.  The funny part is, I have been following them for over a year after seeing a PBS special on quadriplegics (Francesco Clark) who were using the Gygerrmed from Germany with great success. Neither machine could I afford. , but the theory was good...I will add more later, but check this out....http://blog.theracycle.com/?p=23   love ya Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease