Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

The wonders that invade my life never stop amazing me. All day yesterday I was thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for. The experiences and people I have met along the way. The memories that never fade and though some people change and you find you no longer fit in their life, you still have those birth memories....The ones you take to heaven with you. One is my grandkids Haley, Brendan, Katlin, Trey, Ayden and Amelia. Another is all the special times we spent together just being ourselves. Another is my very close friends who taught me survival at all cost. MY KIDS, Heidi, Matt and Ginny, each special in there own way.....strong but with huge hearts. Gone from my daily life but leaving me surrounded with thoughts of their early years when it was just us, surviving. And then I opened blogger to find 30,000 people have read my writings in the least years. 30,000 hits gives each person in my little town of 15,000 two chances to feel my thoughts twice and try to figure me out.
For all this I am thankful and will continue to be so....amen.  Love Pokie 

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease