Saturday, March 27, 2010


http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I had the pleasure of being a part of the St.Louis Undy 5000 Today and thorough that once again got to spend time with someone so special to me and her field and after we went out to eat last night and I returned to the hotel room this series of words just kept bouncing around in my brain until I put it to paper: STACIE AND ME

We travel our miles just friends her and me.
she's off to Michigan and me off to New York you see.
we're looking for answers, her cancer me PD,
So we travel the miles my Stacie and me.

She sets up Walks, I set up Teams but
regardless of the money it comes in in streams.
For people in pain and once left behind,
For knowledge and caring and hope for better times.

See Stacie and me, we never give up,
Her for Colon Cancer and me for PD.
But not just for those two but so many more
who stand in the wings and wait for our score.

There's Ms and ALS and so many more
just waiting for Stacie and I to open the door
So we travel the miles my Stacie and me
Together as friends we always will be...
Always Pokie.

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease