Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Looking Up Instead of Down

No matter what you say to some people, they seem to believe they have to shy and moan and groan and pick the worst thing possible to think of . Then they grab their cup of coffee and no breakfast and start the day with that thought. They don't stand a chance of making it to noon without wanting to take someones head off or committing Harry Carrie. You know the saying, "be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it?" Well my wishes have a habit of coming true...seriously!!!! I sure am glad I think so positive all the time. Just in the past weeks negative thoughts would have robed me of millions of good times that laid the foundation for more good times. Happiness and contentment is there if you keep your chin UP not DOWN. Researchers have to think positive or a cure would not be in the offing. I also have discovered that "old" only plays a part in the scheme of things if you let it. Sure I would love to be twenty and pain free and offered the chance to start an adventure too good to be true.....yes, I know they usually are but what if it's the real deal and you missed it because YOU THOUGHT you were to old, too sick, too down instead of too up. I don't want to nag or brag but some times you just have to go for the gusto and forget all else. As long as God is your walking partner, the path will lead to somewhere and it beats the heck out of sitting at home moaning and groaning...love ya Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease