Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dreams or Nightmares?

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

Well that was an interesting morning, to say the least.  I got Facebook all set up to monitor the Health 2.0 Conference and thought maybe I should go get something for lunch in the kitchen before I got really busy.  Two hours later my mom was waking me up on the kitchen floor and I was off to the hospital for several days.  It seems I had pneumonia and a urinary tract infection which triggered a seizure.  This was the first seizure I have had in thirteen years.  The doctors now feel the epilepsy is back and have put me back on depakote.  I never got to enjoy one minute of air time.  Oh well, I learned a lot by setting the site up and really had a good time before the seizure. Monday I will head back in to the doctor and hash all my meds over again and have a sleep test for apnea. There seems to be no end to this road once you start on it. I will all more tomorrow when I have had a chance to check all the sites out...love pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease