Thursday, October 22, 2009

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

SLEEP

It cannot be a quarter to three
I've piddled all night and can hardly see.
Don't I know what the doctor said?
"You sleep seven hours in your own bed."

BUT.....
I shower and I change
and get all quite ready,
and go off to dream land
For what seems a plenty.

BUT, ....
Somehow I know seven is just too many.
So after 2 my eyes fly wide open.
I shut  and realize the curse could be..
No sleep, No sleep, No sleep for me!
                                                                    
                                                                                  Pokie Too

So many of my friends can not sleep at night and as I tried to sleep this verse popped into my brain. I hope you will all know you are not alone in your troubles.I am here traveling with you experiencing as you do the ups and downs of not only Parkinson's but RA. Epilepsy, diabetes and high blood pressure.  This promise I have made to me .I WILL CHANGE THIS YEAR.  I will travel and I will make you proud of me as your spokesperson.  With Gods help we can find a cure...love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease