Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello San Francisco......

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820
Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

This has been a blast today and almost as good as being there...just almost.  I have been in touch with so many that I would have never had the opportunity to meet and spread the word with.  My original home, long before blogging came into my life was Patienslikeme.com.  I have been there since October 2006 when there were only 10-20 people posting and 267 on profile.  Now there are over 4000 in the Parkinson's division alone.  With Parkinson's and MS joining forces on the registry, look at the data base that is being formed.  I am so thrilled  a  to be a part  of  this adventure for the cure.  Turn around and wink at the camera if you read this or post to me...love pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease