Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ah, Blessed Peace and Quiet

All sixteen quilt panels made it safely to New York City today with their stories attached. I have slept and ate with them for many months and now am at quite a loss. This always happens. It's just me. I throw myself into a project and just cannot put it down and when it is done I am lost until(which is never long)I start a new project. This is the time I read and sleep. Yes, that is right, when I am in the middle of a project, sleep and all diversions are cut off until it is done....true compulsive behavior. As usual today I was reading Helen Lowrie Marshall and this is what I came across and it seemed something that really needed to be passed on tonight.
YOU NEVER KNOW
You never know when someone
May catch a dream from you.
You never know when a little word
Or something you may do
May open up the windows
of a mind that seeks the light....
The way you live may not matter at all,
But you never know...it might.
And just in case it could be
That another's life through you,
Might possibly change for the better
With a broader and brighter view,
It seems it might be worth a try
At pointing a way to the right....
Of course, it may not matter at all,
But then again it might! Helen L Marshall
Now you see how my life goes and I have full well learned to adjust. I pour all I have in till I am almost exhausted BUT that seems to completely clear the brain so the new thoughts come rushing in like fresh linen flapping in the wind on a very sunny day. This way of living is the only way I can survive. I can not tell you how invigorating this is to me.....silly. huh?
Well I can't tell you what my next project will be. I'm thinking about "A Family Day in The Park For Health" still in the thought stage.....but as for now I think I will go to bed and dream of new adventures to be had in "PD'ville" love Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease