Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Judy 07"

http://blogger.com/blog-formatting.g?blogID=7105864728904284820Blogger: Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's Disease - Formatting Settings

I have so many things to remember this quiet spoken little lady for. First there were teapots. That's right. I believe she collects teapots and the fist quilt experience with her she did a teapot on a blue background.....just beautiful. When I posted to start this project, Judy was the first to respond, "Pokie, I am making a square."This is what she attached to it when she sent it:

"My panel is a tribute to my faith, family and friends who have accompanied me through my life's journey of joy and sorrows, grief and anger, and now Parkinson's. Parkinson's is slowly stealing my strength, thoughts and words. However...My faith, family and friends will accompany me on this journey also. As they always have and always will. Turning despair into hope, anger into acceptance, and grief into a quiet joy.....I AM TRULY BLESSED"

I will never forget looking up and there was Judy at the Unity Walk this Year just glowing. Her daughters had givern her the trip to New York City and one had met her there to show her around....Parkinson's is not slowing her up on bit...love ya Pokie

No comments:


Today With PokieToo and Parkinson's and Acute RA Disease